今年英国海关正式将旧系统HMRC更换成CDS,原计划是9月30日为截止时间,由于新系统CDS上线不太稳定,延长了一个月的切换期。10月30日之前,所有进口商必须注册CDS账号。
近期依然有客户在咨询CDS相关问题,在此做一个解答:
Q1
Does the trader need to authorise the agent in advance?
贸易商是否需要提前获得授权?
答
If using the client their deferment account,they need to authorize to agent.
若需要用客户的递延账号,则需要客户授权给清关行。
Q2
Can the clearance agents check out if the trader has registered CDS?
清关行可以核查贸易商是否注册了CDS账号?
答
Only if we’re authorised for their deferment.
需要进口商授权,我们才能查到客户是否已经注册CDS。
Q3
What are needed for CDS registration?
注册CDS 需要准备哪些材料?
答
• A Government Gateway account
英国政府海关用户ID账号
• Your GB EORI number
英国EORI账号
• The business address used for your customs records
你的商业地址
• Your NI number(如果没有,不一定要填写)
• The date your business started
你业务开始的日期
• Your email address
你的邮箱
• Your UTR
你的税号
Q4
Customs sale price, is the VAT included?
终端售价,包含了VAT费用?
答
NO
不用
Q5
Dese the importer need to register to use "immediate payment" MOP?
进口商需要使用“即时付款”的支付方式代码?
答
Yes, need to be CDS registered to use this MOP
要注册CDS才能使用这个付款方法。
•小贴士 •
关于NI number
You can apply for a National Insurance number if you(只有以下条件的才能申请NI 号)
• live in the UK (居住在英国)
• have the right to work in the UK (有权利在英国工作)
• are working, looking for work or have an offer to start • work (正在工作,正在找工作或被录取证准备工作)
CDS guidance :
https://www.gov.uk/guidance/get-access-to-the-customs-declaration-service
HOW TO REGISTER CDS VIDEO(CDS注册指引视频):
https://www.YouTube.com/watch?v=fgd9adImSw0
How to subSCRibe (怎么注册CDS?)
1.You’ll need the Government Gateway user ID and password that you use for:
需要政府门户用户ID和密码,这些将用于:
• your business or organisation (你的企业和机构)
• yourself, if you’re applying as an individual (如果你为自己申请那就是你本人)
• If you do not have a user ID, you can create one when you start. (你需要注册一个用户ID开始你的申请。)
2.You cannot use an agent Government Gateway user ID.你不能使用代理的用户ID
3.You’ll need to tell us: 你需要提供给我们:
• your Economic Operator Registration and Identification (EORI) number that starts with GB EORI
• Unique Taxpayer Reference (UTR) — find your UTR if you do not know it (唯一的税务号)
• the address for your business that we hold on our customs records (你在海关记录的业务地址)
• National Insurance number (if you’re an individual or sole trader) (社保号,如果你是个人或个体经营者)
• the date you started your business (你开始业务的日期)
Your EORI number and Customs Declaration Service accounts will be linked to your Government Gateway. You cannot apply for more than one EORI number using your Government Gateway account. (你的EORI 号和CDS 账号将链接到你的政府门户账号,唯一对应。)
After you’ve subscribed (你注册后)
You’ll get access within either:2 hours (你将在2小时内可以进入)
5 working days (if HMRC needs to make more checks)
5个工作日进入(如果HMRC需要多些查询)
You’ll then be able to sign in with your Government Gateway user ID and password to use any of the following Customs Declaration Service services:
你将能够用政府门户ID和密码登录用于以下服务:
• your own purchased customs software for Customs Declaration Service import and export declarations (进出口清关软件)
•use a cash account for Customs Declaration Service declarations (用于CDS申报的现金账户)
• get your postponed import VAT statement (获取你的进口VAT明细)
• get your import VAT and duty adjustment statements (获取你的VAT和关税调整明细)
• check how to pay duties and VAT on imports (查询怎么缴纳进口关税和VAT)
• set up a Direct Debit for a duty deferment account ( 设立直接付款到deferment account)
• upload documents and get messages about customs declarations (上传单证和获取清关信息)
• manage your email address for Customs Declaration Service (管理你的邮箱地址)
Add a team member (增加团队成员)
If you need others in your business to use your subscription (and the services it gives access to) you can add a team member when using your business tax account.
You’ll be able to control what each team member can access.
如果您需要您企业中的其他人使用您的注册账号(以及它授予访问权限的服务),您可以在使用您的营业税帐户时添加团队成员。
您将能够控制每个团队成员可以访问的内容。
Use a cash account for Customs Declaration Service declarations
The current Flexible Accounting System will be replaced with new cash accounts for Customs Declaration Service declarations. You can use your cash account to pay duties due for your goods when you make your declaration.
现在的FAS 将被新的现金账户取代。你可以用你的现金账户缴纳税金和增值税。
You’ll be able to: 你将可以
• make a payment into your cash account (付款到你的现金账户)
• authorise your agent to use the account on your behalf (授权给你的代理使用你的账户)
• pay import duties and taxes from the cash account, in order of when you made the declarations (按照您申报的时间顺序,从现金账户支付进口关税和税款。)
• withdraw funds from your cash account (从您的现金账户中提取资金)
• Getting a cash account (获取现金账号)
You’ll need to register for Customs Declaration Service and have a GB Economic Operators Registration (EORI) and Identification number before you use a cash account for Customs Declaration Service declarations.
在使用现金账户之前,你需要注册CDS账号,并且拥有EORI与IN号。
Once you’ve registered, you’ll automatically get a cash account.
一旦注册了CDS,你就自动地得到现金账号。
How to view your cash account (如何查看你的现金账户?)
You can view your account and manage who has permission to use it in your customs financial accounts.
你可以查看你的账号,在你的海关金融账户设定谁能查看你的现金账户
If you are the main account holder, you’ll be able to view all accounts. If someone is using your account on your behalf, they will only be able to see that account.
如果您是主要账户持有人,您将能够查看所有账户。如果有人代表您使用您的账户,他们将只能看到该账户。
Authorise someone to use your account number (授权他人使用你的账号)
You can give someone such as a customs agent or freight forwarder authority to use your cash account number when making an import declaration for you.
你可以授权给比如海关代理或货代帮你申报时使用你的现金账户。
If you use the Customs Declaration Service (如何你使用海关申报服务)
• You must use the ‘view your customs financial accounts’ in the Customs Declaration Service if you want to: 使用‘view your customs financial accounts’
• add an authority for someone to use your cash account number添加授权他人使用你的账户
• amend a standing authority修改固定的授权
Get your postponed import VAT statement (获取延期进口VAT报表)
If you account for your import VAT on your VAT Return, you’ll have to access the Customs Declaration Service to get a postponed import VAT statement online.
如果你使用PVA退税的,你可以进入CDS在网上获取VAT明细。
Unless you have delayed your customs declaration, each statement will show the total import VAT postponed for the previous month.
除非您延迟报关,否则每份税务清单都会显示上个月延迟的进口增值税总额。
Your statements will usually be available to view by the 6th working day of the month.
您的报表通常可以在每月的第 6 个工作日之前查看。
Statements are provided in PDF format only. 明细只提供PDF 格式
You can only access a statement for 6 months from the date it’s published. You must download and keep a copy of each statement in your records. Statements older than 6 months old are archived.
VAT明细只能查询6个月以内的,你要下载自己存起来。
本文链接:https://www.sxwpls.com/6171.html ,转载需注明文章链接来源:https://www.sxwpls.com/
-
喜欢(0)
-
不喜欢(0)